This new release of Capture One comes in three versions: 4.6, 4.6 PRO and 4.6 DB.
Capture One 4.6 is a free service release to existing Capture One 4.x owners.
Capture One 3.x customers can upgrade to a similar version of Capture One 4.6 at no extra cost.
New feature highlights:
- Improved performance: Processing, Browsing, Folder viewing and Color Editor
- Edit Primary Only option: With Capture One 4.6 we will abandon the Shift modifier key for operating on multiple selected images/variants. With Capture One 4.6 we will introduce an option “Edit Primary Only”, which can be toggled on or off. When this option is off, changes made will affect all selected variants, otherwise it will only affect the primary variant. You can toggle the “Edit Primary Only” mode in the menu (Edit), the toolbar (icon) and via a new keyboard shortcut
- Camera Controls tool: For tethered shooting, this tool allows the users to remote control essential camera settings such as program, shutter, aperture and EV adjustment directly from the application.
- Load/save workspaces (PRO/DB, Mac only): It is now possible to save and load workspaces in the application
- Nikon tethered capture for the following cameras (PRO): Nikon D3, Nikon D700, Nikon D300, Nikon D200, Nikon D80, Nikon D60, Nikon D40x, Nikon D40
- New cameras supported (4/PRO):
o Phase One P 65+
o Canon G10
o Nikon D3X
o Olympus E-30
- Improved camera support (4/PRO): Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 50D: sRaw1 and sRaw2 supported
- Rating in Phase One back reflected in Capture One
- Software update: A software update feature is introduced, so Capture One will in the future notify users if a newer version of Capture One is available. This feature requires an internet connection