The following improvements have been made in version 1.10.
- A Vignette control item has been added to the shooting menu. For information regarding supported lenses, see the supplemental manual.
- A Focus point brightness item has been added to the a6: Focus point illumination setting in the Autofocus category of Custom Settings.
- The Highlights playback display option has been moved from Display mode>Basic photo info>Highlights in the playback menu to Display mode>Detailed photo info>Highlights.
- When shutter speed and/or aperture are locked with shooting in live view mode, using the L (command lock) button, an L icon is now displayed in the camera monitor.
- The size and color of Demo displayed in the monitor with playback, when No memory card? in the Custom Settings is set to Enable release, have been modified.
- The range of settings available for ISO sensitivity settings>ISO sensitivity auto control>Minimum shutter speed in the shooting menu has been increased from 1/2501 s to 1/40001 s.
- When a compatible Speedlight or Wireless Speedlight Commander is used, the AF assist illuminator now lights regardless of the focal length.
- When shooting in hand-held live view mode and the frame is magnified prior to autofocusing, operation has been modified so that display returns to the magnified display rather than full-frame display.
- In some rare cases, the image area visible through the viewfinder and the image area actually recorded differed when Image area>Choose image area in the shooting menu was set to DX format (24x16). This issue has been resolved.
- In some rare cases, white balance was not accurately calculated for images captured at a shutter speed of around 1/4 s in P and A exposure modes. This issue has been resolved.
- When attempting to crop images at an aspect ratio of 4:3 using the Trim option in the retouch menu, the cropped image did not have an accurate 4:3 aspect ratio. This issue has been resolved.
When camera settings saved using Save/load settings with A and B firmware Ver. 1.00 are loaded after updating to A and B firmware Ver. 1.10, the current Vignette control, Focus point brightness, and ISO sensitivity auto control>Minimum shutter speed settings may be modified.