, a program designed to display metadata from inside Canon 1-series digital camera RAW and JPEG files, has been updated to v1.32.
An email from developer Wolfram Söns describes the changes in both Mac and Windows versions of the application:
- Fix the problem that user can change Custom-Function settings on screen
- Fix the problem that parts of menu appeared in German Language even on English Operating Systems
- Fix of typos [Model, Focal Length, Lens Type, FlashMode…]
- Thumbnail Window can be closed with menu *and* Close-Box
- 35mm Equivalent of Focal Length is shown
For more information on CanCount, see our May 2, 2006 article entitled Tools we like: CanCount 1.31
Update, January 16, 2009:
CanCount appears to be no longer available.