Canon this week has released firmware updates for the EOS 20D and the Digital Rebel XT/350D.
The firmware download page notes the following changes in v2.0.3 for the EOS 20D:
- Fixes a problem in color temperature information transmission that occurred when using Speedlite 430EX.
- Fixes the phenomenon of images taken using the external flash Speedlite 430EX at the preset white balance setting becoming greenish.
- Improves reliability in communication when using CF cards.
The firmware for the the 20Da has also been updated to v2.0.3, and contains the same improvements as the firmware for its 20D twin.
Changes in v1.0.3 of the firmware for the Digital Rebel XT/350D are:
- Fixes the phenomenon of shots being unable to be taken when using the remote controller RC-1.
- Fixes the phenomenon wherein the camera continues to scroll through images being played back.
- Improves reliability in communication when using some CF cards.